Know what’s going on so you can make informed decisions.
As part of our IT support, we provide regular reports to provide you with a clear understanding of the state of your IT. Your IT Manager will review and discuss these reports with you.
What’s in it for you?
- Improved productivity through monitoring and updating of outdated or obsolete equipment
- Improved productivity through identification of areas for improvement such as staff training needs
- Assurance that decision making is based on accurate and timely data about your systems
- Assurance that your IT is performing optimally and underlying issues are quickly identified
- Assurance that your software is correctly licensed and would pass a potential Microsoft or other vendor’s audit.
What you get
Every month we’ll send you a report with a range of useful information about the state of your IT. This report includes:
- Information on the health and performance of your IT infrastructure
- A summary of the IT support requirements of your business
- Insights into common request types and users requiring the most assistance
- Identification of common issues and advice on how to proactively prevent issues
- In-depth information on your IT infrastructure including backup reports, capacity planning, antivirus status, software licensing and upcoming renewals
Other reports we provide include:
- Annual IT Budget – Identifies likely IT hardware and infrastructure costs over the next 12 months
- Major Incident Report – Detailed information on the cause, impact and resolution of major incidents with an investigation of changes required to prevent recurrences