Recover your business as quickly as possible in the case of a disaster.
Business Continuity Planning (BCP) is a set of policies, processes and software that enable the recovery or continuation of your vital IT infrastructure following a disaster. Without a plan in place, the loss of information caused by natural or man-made disasters can be catastrophic.
What’s in it for you?
- Peace of mind as the business is protected from major business disruptions
- Faster recovery from major business disruptions
- Improved response from your staff and others in the case of a major disruption
- Strengthen processes and workflows by eliminating unnecessary risks
- Cost savings from organising information and strengthening processes
- Assuring customers and suppliers who are doing due diligence that you have plans in place
- Identification of redundant business activities and processes
- Assuring employees that their jobs are protected
- Potential discounts on insurance premiums
- Assurance that business records are stored for the verification of insurance claims
- Assurance that records of accounts receivable, accounts payable and general ledger are retained for tax purposes
- Vital Records Analysis
- Business Impact Analysis
- Risk Assessment
- Single Points of Failure Analysis
- Business Continuity Plan
- IT Service Continuity Plan
- Communications and Coordination Plan
- Emergency Response Plan
- Test Plan, Scenarios and Results