Data migration is a process for accurately and reliably transferring the data from one system to another. Data migration is relatively straightforward but it is important to do it in a professional manner. If not done professionally, it can usually be rectified but can be very expensive to do so.
We ensure that each migration is planned, implemented, and verified with a focus on quality and efficiency.
- Assurance that all data to be migrated has been identified, classified and located
- Assurance that the data mapping from one system to another is complete and accurate
- Assurance that data to be transferred is clean and had had redundancies and duplications removed.
- Assurance that the data migration has been tested and quality assured
- Assurance that if the system is live, a roll back option is in place in case of failure
- Assurance that once the data has been migrated, it has been tested and quality checked so there will be no surprises down the track
- Assurance that legacy data can be accessed in the future