Connect your team.
Unified Communications extends the usual office telephone system to an integrated enterprise-wide communication services which:
- Unifies phones, devices, computers and apps into a single communication platform
- Integrates with Outlook and Internet Explorer to provide one button press calls
- Shows a pop-up window on your computer screens with who is calling
- Ring simultaneously on all of your devices
- Reduced charges with international calls
- Web (Video) conferencing and collaboration.
- Desktop sharing
- Data sharing (including web connected electronic interactive whiteboards)
- Call control and speech recognition with non-real-time communication services such as unified messaging (integrated voicemail, e-mail, SMS and fax).
Unified communications are based on Business Voice systems.
- improved productivity through reducing waiting times for responding to calls and messages
- increased customer satisfaction through improved business agility and responsiveness
- presence information mean staff can reach each other on the first try
- potential travel savings through easier video conferencing and shared whiteboards
- improved productivity through better calling and messaging regardless of device
Our Unified Communications solutions are based on the Amcom IP Tel solution for your business. You can choose to include Outlook integration, desktop and soft phone integration, presence info and instant messaging, and smart phone application in your mix. (The smart phone application is a cool tool which enables you to use your work phone anywhere.)