Do you want to get involved with a fast paced, growing business where you can learn, make a difference and be rewarded for it?
We are an IT service provider supporting many small to midsize business clients remotely. We are committed to delivering an exceptional level of service.
We are seeking a Support Technician with 1-2 years’ experience in supporting Windows environments. We work in a small team environments where you are supported and provided with opportunities to grow and develop your skills.
This role is open to people who have 1-2 years’ experience in the IT field. We would consider exceptional candidates with IT certifications / qualifications and little work experience.
Experience with, or a high level of knowledge in the following is not essential but would be highly regarded:
- Windows Server & Desktops in a business environment
- Office 365
- SharePoint, Exchange & SQL
- Active Directory
- Firewalls, Switching and networking knowledge
- Hyper-V or VMware virtualization solutions
- HP & Dell Products
- Sonicwall, Sophos, Webroot, Trend Micro, ShadowProtect
- Connectwise & Labtech
Experience or qualifications that we are looking for:
- Microsoft or other vendor certifications
- Relevant TAFE IT qualifications
- 1-2 years’ experience in an IT role
Personal qualities that we must have for this role:
- Works well under pressure and can manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Friendly, approachable disposition
- Super keen to learn
- Listens to advice and guidance, then applies it to future experiences
- Self-motivated and genuinely excited by technology
To apply for this role, please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Please include how you found out about this role (ie Facebook, LinkedIn, Reddit, recommended by a friend, etc.)
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia, and have a Driver’s License.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. This ad expires on the 6th of May 2016.